Toasted Coconut & Almond Protein Power Balls
Need some KETO energy?! Check out this easy recipe...LESS than 4g of net carbs per power ball!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
ZoRaw Protein Dark Chocolate bar
|1/2 cup||Unsweetened coconut flakes|
|2 Tbsp||Coconut Oil|
|1/2 Cup||Chopped roasted almonds|
|1 Tbsp||Coconut flour|
|3 Tbsp||Powdered Erythritol|
- In pan, toast coconut flakes on high. This will take approx 1-2 mins (just keep an eye out because they brown quickly)!
- In a bowl, combine chopped almonds, coconut flakes.
- Melt coconut oil and combine with powdered erythritol. Add to mixture and combine.
- Mix in coconut flour until mixture sticks together.
- Form into balls and freeze for 5-10 minutes until hardened.
- Melt ZoRaw chocolate bar. Roll balls in melted chocolate and sprinkle on remaining toasted coconut flakes.
- Freeze for another 5-10 minutes until chocolate has solidified.
Serving Size: Per 1 Power Ball
Calories 222 cal
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 5.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
|Total Carbohydrates 10 g|
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Erythritol 2 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 4 g